apiNG Plugins work as data sources for specific platforms or protocols (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, RSS, GitHub, ...)
- Plugins are easy to configure
- Plugins could return data in two ways:
- as native data
- as converted data, transformed into several universal data models (e.g. for images, videos, events, ...)
- Use existing plugins
- Create your own plugin
- Every apiNG plugin expects an array of requests as html attribute.
- Every request is defined as single API call or something like that.
The documentation of each plugin is available at there github repositories.
Create your own plugins by this samples:
Work in progress
This page is under construction
Updated less than a minute ago