apiNG Plugins work as data sources for specific platforms or protocols (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, RSS, GitHub, ...)
- Plugins are easy to configure
- Plugins could return data in two ways:
- as native data
- as converted data, transformed into several universal data models (e.g. for images, videos, events, ...)
- Use existing plugins
- Create your own plugin
- Every apiNG plugin expects an array of requests as html attribute.
- Every request is defined as single API call or something like that.
The documentation of each plugin is available at there github repositories.
Create new apiNG plugins
Create your own plugins by this samples:
- apiNG-plugin-blanko (very clean sample)
- apiNG-plugin-sample (advanced sample)
Work in progress
This page is under construction
Updated less than a minute ago